GEHA health insurance policyholders can access their policy details, set up billing and check the status of their claims by logging in to their accounts. Here is a step by step guide on how to set up an account, log in and file claims.
– Visit the GEHA website – https://www.geha.com/
. You can also go directly to the website by clicking on the “Login” link at the top of this page.
– Enter your username in the login form located on the left hand side of your screen as shown below. Click on the “Account Sign In” button to proceed.
– On the next page, enter your password and click on the “Continue” button as illustrated below.
– You can rest your password by clicking on the “forgot password” link appearing on the login form. You will be required to enter your username to start the reset process. Click “Submit” to proceed.
– Call customer service at 1-877-927-1112 to recover your username.
Enroll in Online Access
– Go to the website and click on the “Register Now” link appearing in the login form as shown below.
– On the next page (account creation page), you will be required to fill in the registration form. Some of the information required includes your GEHA ID, name, policy number and email address. You will also be required to set up your login credentials and security questions. Read the GEHA terms and conditions and click on “Create Account”.
Make a Claim
You don’t need to fill in any forms when filing claims for an in-network healthcare provider. The provider will handle the process for you. For out of network providers, you will be required to fill in this form